Scottish Distilleries A-Z Series (19)
Tasting drams from all the Scottish Distilleries from A to Z. The budget for the six bottles at each tasting is $1800. Each tasting will come with six, 1 ounce samples and will be conducted via Zoom.
- Carsebridge 41-year old (Silent Distillery, Single-grain, 1 of 144 bottles)
- Girvan 30-year old (Single-Grain bottled by an independent bottler with an odd name, 1 of 538 bottles)
- Glen Ord 13-year old (Distillery known to smell like fresh-cut grass, 1 of 588 bottles)
- Hazelburn [Springbank] 13-year old (Unpeated and Triple distilled brand from Campbeltown)
- Brora 23-year old (One of the best Silent Distilleries that is being resurrected, 1 of 324 bottles)
- Mystery Malt
This tasting series which happens every two weeks attempts to explore all 160 Scottish distilleries (post-WWII). We will not only taste active distilleries, but also silent famous distilleries. To expand our whisky appreciation, we will taste a variety of styles (single-malt, single-grain; bourbon, sherry, and wine cask; unpeated, peated; older whisky, younger distillate-forward whisky). Bottles are sourced from auctions, distilleries, and private collections and average $300 per bottle. Join our group when you can as we meet every two weeks on Zoom.